September 30, 2010 BOISE, IDAHO – Cougar Mountain Software’s release of Denali 2.9 Service Pack (SP) 2 focuses on our newest dashboard product Cougar Dtails, A Sales Dashboard, and includes upgrades to Cougar Dtails, A Financial Dashboard. This latest dashboard, Cougar Dtails, A Sales Dashboard, pulls data from Denali’s Inventory, Sales (Point of Sale and/or Order Entry) and Accounts Receivable modules.
Cougar Dtails screenshotsCougar Dtails, A Sales Dashboard provides Denali users with a comprehensive sales monitoring system. Consisting of 17 different views that track and monitor a business’ sales as a whole, inventory movement, and customer purchasing, this dashboard provides business owners and managers with an overall visual of how their sales are doing. Business owners and managers can quickly see patterns and trends from which they can forecast.
It is comprised of three main category tabs, each displaying the sales data in easy-to-read graphs and the ability to drill down into the data up to 3 levels:
- The Sales Summary tab –a sales overview that includes six new mini-views.
- The first mini-view uses three gauges as the visual for a sales comparison view that tracks your sales against your projected quota per day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- The remaining five charts display “Top Sales” by product, department, salespeople, vendor and location.
- The Sales by Product tab –an inventory sales overview which uses heat maps to visually enhance which products are top sellers within the selected timeframe.
- The Sales by Customer tab – a customer sales overview, which also uses heat maps to illustrate which customers are driving sales within the selected date range.
The Dashboard views can be customized by date ranges, data size and the number of “ranked” items they wish to view, and can drill down into the graphs once the specified data set has been selected. All of the graphs are flexible; they can be expanded or condensed.
Users can also print or export every report that is pulled through the dashboard, export the report data in multiple formats such as: .pdf, .csv, .xml, .doc, and more. Additionally this export and printing function is also available for Cougar Dtails, A Financial Dashboard. And Denali users will find they can now access these dashboards directly from within the corresponding module application.
About Denali Accounting Software
Denali accounting software is built using Microsoft® SQL server technology, allowing users increased speed, stability, and multi-level security. With Denali, businesses can network multiple users and handle higher transaction volumes. Denali accounting software is made for mid-sized companies or small businesses that are experiencing growth. It has the functions, speed, and power of high-end systems, but has a price fit for small and medium business budgets.
About Cougar Mountain Software
Founded in 1982, Boise-based Cougar Mountain Software publishes accounting software, fund accounting software, and point of sale software and hardware. Cougar Mountain has provided the software answer for more than 20,000 national clients across a variety of key industries. Cougar Mountain is ranked among the industry’s top PC software developers in the nation.