Senior Product Architect
We are a rapidly growing software company with a strong company culture based in quality, speed, and innovation. We are seeking an innovative and driven Product Architect. Candidate must have a drive to initiate, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to take risks, and the ability to move fast. We are looking for the most technical, forward-thinking, cloud-passionate employee to join our team.
Title : Product Architect
Seniority : Mid-level
Location : Boise, Idaho
- Refine the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver the prioritized features and corresponding justification to the executive team
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships.
- Supervise and coach the design and development teams.
- Direct product releases.
- Use business acumen to gain an understanding of the company’s culture, what it’s looking to accomplish, and how technology can enable biz success
- Ensure we’re building towards the future without over-building (balance between lean startup and extensible/scalable system)
- Work collaboratively with developers, business analysts, stakeholders, and management to define new (and enhance existing) features that aligned with overall long-term strategy
- Design, develop and troubleshoot high performance and high availability applications to meet strategic objectives
- Participate as part of a projects team to design, code, and test extensible, reusable, and scalable server/client and web service applications
- Be curious and proactive in the pursuit of new ideas and innovation
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers
- Understanding of modern application development with a focus on end to end ownership, monitoring within a micro service environment
- Experience in 3-tiered applications and/or SOA design and development is highly desired
- Advanced understanding of a wide breadth of software and database development technologies and ability to design, develop and debug in all tiers of complex applications
- Excellent understanding of commonly used programming languages, OOP, design patterns, data structures
- Expert knowledge of .NET framework, C#, SQL Server, HTML/CSS, XML, JSON, jQuery
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration processes, solutions and tools
- Experience in writing stored procedures and queries in SQL Server
- Understanding of the Agile/Scrum project management process is helpful
- Bachelor of Computer Science preferred or other related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years development experience
- Minimum 3+ years architecture experience
- Innate desire to always be learning, never complacent, and drive to stretch uncomfortably
- Creativity and vision for long-term strategies and solutions
- Grit, persistence, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read/comprehend, write, communicate orally, and reason and analyze
- The ability to lead and influence change
- Strong conflict management skills
- Well-rounded qualities of the Ideal Team Player – hungry, humble, and smart
How to Apply
- Send resume and cover letter, and any questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers).