We are currently looking for an IT Administrator.
How to Apply
- Send resume and cover letter, and any questions, to email@example.com.
- Please include previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers).
IT ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure and prepare new workstation hardware for deployment to end-users
- Perform software installations, upgrades and patches
- Perform hardware installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair as necessary.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software solutions per company needs
- Provide Tier I / Tier II support and service to desktops, laptop computers, printers, and other peripheral devices.
- Ensure data back-up/recovery for internal systems remain functional
- Create and Maintain documentation for all internal processes as well as crafting “How-To’s” for the IT Dept and for internal use.
- Serves as an intermediary between end users and third-party vendors for hardware and software support issues
- Recycles electronic devices such as, computers, servers, printers, and associated devices.
- Manage purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies and maintain current inventory list.
- Manage users in Active Directory.
- Troubleshoots wide area networking and local area networking problems.
IT ADMINISTRATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge, skill and ability are required in Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019.
- Knowledge about common PC applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Office, Webroot, Malwarebytes, and VPN solutions.
- Computer hardware knowledge
- Working knowledge with ticket tracking software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills; written, oral and listening
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- 2+ years’ experience as a Network Administrator or equivalent
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to adapt to new operating systems and technologies
- Knowledge of database software such as Microsoft SQL and MySQL.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 administration.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and VB scripting