CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Customer Support and Implementation Specialist Responsibilities
- Looking for ways to improve processes with a focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Acting as front-line contact for customers while providing troubleshooting assistance with their accounting software.
- Communicate effectively to ensure the team is making deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a constructive working relationship with other departments and internal customers.
- Constantly learning how tools like Excel, SQL, or others can help you and the team with their tasks.
- Manage and resolve the customer support queue including escalations when requested.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to wide range of customers.
- Recommend product and services that suit the customer’s needs.
Customer Support and Implementation Specialist Qualifications
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Superior communication skills including reading comprehension and written communication
- Understanding of Cougar Mountain Software applications a plus, along with Microsoft SQL server and Crystal Report Writer.
- Proficient Outlook, Word, Excel and Microsoft SQL Knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to prioritize work for self and other where applicable.
- Ability to work with clients and to gain their confidence and cooperation.
How to Apply
- Send resume and cover letter, and any questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers).