December 8, 2011 (Boise, Idaho). Cougar Mountain Software has released the latest update to their DENALI accounting software (DENALI 3.2). This update includes new features for DENALI Business Accounting and DENALI FUND Accounting.
With this release Business and FUND accounting users can now:
- View Allocation Code History in General Ledger – view allocation codes and verify which have been posted.
- Purge Budget and Allocation History in General Ledger (GL)– include budget and allocation history when you purge through the General Ledger Purge History window.
- Import and Export data in General Ledger –add new accounts or update existing data from external files through the GL Import/Export window.
- Recalculate the Period Table – correct corrupted or missing ledger data.
The latest DENALI release also includes updated General Ledger Reports:
- Balance Sheet – select classified, comparative detailed, and comparative classified report types when you generate the GL Balance Sheet.
- Budget Reports –select standard and revenue and expense report types when you generate the GL Budget Report.
- Budget Performance – view how actuals are performing against budgets, as well as the budgeted and actual amounts for all included accounts.
- Revenue and Expense Report – see the relationship between the revenue generated and the expenses paid for a specified range of periods.
All DENALI products are built using the Microsoft® SQL Server database, which gives Denali extra speed, stability, and multi-level security. DENALI is also offered as a SaaS solution with many other Cloud offerings.