DENALI’s Point of Sale software (POS) is configurable for just about any size business or organization, from a small gift shop to a large, multi-location setup. We also offer POS hardware and software solutions, including registers, card swipes, and e-commerce websites.
Cougar Mountain is completely modularized and you buy only the modules that your business needs. There are 9 accounting modules to choose from. For instance, add Payroll if you wish to cut your own payroll and taxes, or include Inventory if you have to track stock.
A few POS features include:
- Single screen transactions (from start to finish) for quick and error-free sales
- Easy and secure electronic transactions of credit/debit cards, gift cards, and checks
- Integrated inventory management with our Inventory module
- Customizable sales entry screens, sales receipts, and invoices
- Refunds, special orders, voids, and authorized override transactions
- Ability to post multiple registers at once
- Employee access to only authorized information
- Ability to control cash and balance registers daily
- Real-time reports on sales by item, salesperson, register, and store
Some features specific to sales entry are:
- Set up several levels of security so employees have access to only specifically authorized information. For example, you can allow sales clerks to retrieve and view transactions, but prohibit them from editing a saved invoice or receipt.
- Define acceptable payment methods for each customer, and only those methods will be active during POS transaction entry.
- Easily look up quantity/price breaks during sales entry to save time.
- Flag bad checks so DENALI provides the clerk with a warning if a customer tries to pass a non-sufficient funds (NSF) check.
- Set several different pricing levels, quantity discounts, and promotional pricing for selected customers.
- Customize your entry screens so you collect all the information you need on one screen. You can have different clerks use different entry screens and allow them different levels of access to entry fields…
Your point of sale system will only work as well as your hardware allows. It’s the key to the continuity of your business operation—it needs to be reliable and easy to use. Our hardware supports a variety of additional devices, such as pole displays, cash drawers, scanners, magnetic stripe readers, receipt printers, and keyboards. It is competitively priced and certified to be compatible with DENALI products.
If you are a tobacco, beer, or liquor retailer, you can also purchase the Specialty Shop add-on which allows you to:
- Perform age verification
- Set up multi-pack pricing
- Use buy down / coupon codes
- Define Buy One / Get One promotional pricing
For more information about our Point of Sale module, go to our POS Software website.