Add the Fixed Assets module to Denali FUND Accounting to easily track and depreciate your organization’s fixed assets in accordance with accounting rules and tax laws.
Fixed Assets Depreciation Features
- Calculates depreciation and amortization for an unlimited number of organizations.
- Assets can be sorted by category, location, property code, date placed in service, user-defined fields, and any number of general ledger accounts.
- Depreciation and amortization methods include straight line, various declining balance methods, sum-of-the-years, ACRS and MACRS. Override capabilities allow depreciation amounts to be manually added.
- Edit checks on depreciation methods, effective dates, asset lives, luxury auto limitations, special expense (IRC 179) limitations, etc. all help you comply with federal tax laws.
- Immediate tax law update notifications to help you stay compliant with federal tax laws.
Fixed Assets for all Products
Fixed asset management can be challenging and time-consuming. Cougar Mountain Software has partnered with Comprehensive Microsystems, Inc. to provide The System®, an intuitive fixed assets accounting solution that works with our Fixed Assets module. Accounting tasks that may have taken days in the past can now be completed in a fraction of the time.
Fixed Assets Reports
- Manage your assets with help from a collection of pre-formatted reports that are compliant with accounting standards and IRS regulations.
- Journal entries can be printed or exported to the General Ledger module.