Is Point of Sale an Important Part
of Your Retail Business?
See How Our Easy-to-use POS Interface and Sales Dashboard
Make Cougar Mountain the Best Choice
Allow our accounting and business sales experts to show you how DENALI can meet your Point of Sale (POS) needs with a personalized demonstration. We also offer POS hardware and software solutions, including registers, card swipes, and e-commerce websites.
DENALI's Point of Sale (POS) solution is configurable for just about any size business or organization, from a small gift shop to a large, multi-location setup. A few of the many POS features include:
• Single screen transactions (from start to finish) for quick and error-free sales• Easy and secure electronic transactions of credit/debit cards, gift cards, and checks
• Integrated inventory management with our Inventory module
• Customizable sales entry screens, sales receipts, and invoices
• Refunds, special orders, voids, and authorized override transactions
• Account numbers up to 45 digits and 6 segments for nonprofits
• Ability to post multiple registers at once
• Allows employees access to only authorized information
• Ability to control cash and balance books daily
• Real-time reports on sales by item, salesperson, register, and store
You can fully integrate DENALI Point of Sale with several modules that allow you to access features, such as:
- 1,000's of reporting configurations
- Credit/debit card protection
- Back-office integration
- Transaction history
- Fraud protection
- Cash flow management
- Fully-integrated accounting
- Robust SQL Server
- Purchase orders
- Inventory management
- Real-time financial reporting
- Secure Audit Trail
- Non-Profit accounting
- Set up several levels of security so the sales clerk, manager, and accountant have access to only specifically authorized information. For example, you can allow sales clerks to retrieve and view transactions but prohibit them from editing a saved invoice or receipt.
- Define acceptable payment method(s) for each customer, and only those methods will be active during POS transaction entry.
- Easily look up quantity/price breaks during sales entry to save time.
- Flag bad checks so DENALI provides the clerk with a warning if a customer ever passed an non-sufficient funds (NSF) check.
- Customize your entry screens so you collect all the information you need on one screen. You can have different clerks use different entry screens and allow them different levels of access to entry fields.
- Set several different pricing levels, quantity discounts, and promotional pricing for selected customers.
- Your point of sale hardware is the key to the continuity of your business operation - it needs to be reliable and easy to use.
- Our hardware supports a variety of additional devices such as pole displays, cash drawers, scanners, magnetic stripe readers, receipt printers and keyboards.
- It is competitively priced and certified to be compatible with DENALI products.
If you are a tobacco, beer, or liquor retailer, you can also purchase the Specialty Shop add-on which allows you to:
- Perform age verification
- Set up multi-pack pricing
- Use buydown / Coupon Codes
- Define Buy One / Get One promotional pricing
Ready to see it for yourself?
|Often a picture is worth a thousand words, so we recommend you see DENALI for yourself in an online demonstration.|
- Find out if we are a good fit
- Take a personalized online tour
- No need to install the program
As a bonus you will receive our guide
"How to Successfully Choose an Accounting System"
Tags: point of sale software, cash register software, system pos, retail management
back to previous page