Keep your system running fast, efficient and smooth with wellness checks and support.
Many problems that Cougar Mountain customers face stem from issues with their hardware or with other software running on their systems. Frequent preventative maintenance to your systems can protect your business from catastrophic data corruption and lost productivity. To improve the performance of your Cougar Mountain software, we now offer a Wellness Support Program that will walk you through the steps of protecting your financial backbone.
The Wellness Support Program provides online troubleshooting, guidance and telephone assistance on a quarterly basis to help facilitate smooth and productive operation of your Cougar Mountain software solution. Your annual subscription includes four one-hour evaluation sessions (we recommend that these are performed on a quarterly basis) to analyze and enhance your hardware and software functionality for optimal performance. Wellness Support provides reliable diagnosis at your convenience during your normal business hours, Monday through Friday. You will also have access to our CMS eServices, our comprehensive online web support resource, which provides extensive product and support information.
Key Wellness Support features include:
- Creating a “safe” file for customized ReportWorks∞ or Crystal Reports forms
- A “year-end closing” consultation
- Checking for and removing temporary files in the data folders
- Checking for Windows Critical updates
- Checking for spyware
- Checking the antivirus software for current installed definitions. Also checking that the Cougar installation folder is not being scanned (A password may be required)
- Checking configurations settings for optimal performance of your Cougar Mountain Software installation
- Running Microsoft baseline security analyzer
- Checking for unneeded processes and/or services that may be initiated on computer start-up.
- Conducting a hardware defragmenter analysis and making recommendations for the server and one workstation
- Checking server and one workstation for current operating system versions, and making recommendations for any available Microsoft Service Pack updates
- Re-indexing data files on the server and one workstation
- Recommendations for software updates
- Recommendations for setting up back-ups
The cost of this service is $499 per year. Based upon our findings, and/or your need or request for additional services, we can fulfill your needs on a customized basis.