4 February 2015 installment of the Monthly Webinar Series. A 30 minute webinar that walks thru the many new features found in Denali 5, and how they will benefit your organization. The video ends with a Q&A period from the attendees.
Questions & Answers from the Webinar
- When we tried to do a Payroll adjustment to a Deduction, it added that amount to Gross Wages. Is there a different option? Payroll transactions cannot be negative, therefore gross wages has to be adjusted as well. There is not another option for this.
- Payroll tax table update—the default adds FUTA and SUTA. We are exempt from both, so how would I change those to 0%? You would just edit the tax codes and remove the percentage. We actually have programming working on changing the update so that it ignores the Unemployment on State Tax codes, I can forward the suggestion to put in the option to ignore it on the Federal.
- How do you change a county on an employee’s withholding info? If the county requires withholding from an employee you would need to create a tax code for it and add that to the employee using the locality option.
- Report Export into Excel – Crystal reports puts the data on different lines – this makes it so you cannot sort the data in excel – How do we fix this? (i.e. AR Aged Analysis does this)? Can they reinstall the csv option? Programming will be working on putting CSV options on reports in future releases, I will add the Aged Analysis report to the list, if you have other suggestions please let us know by calling, or visit our customer voice site http://customervoice.cougarmtn.com/
- AP Module – Credit cards. If we posted & cleared a payment, but next month the CC stmt shows a credit – how do we post in AP (as a negative amount). AP enter bills is not allowing a negative amount to be posted? When entering a credit memo in AP you have to enter a negative quantity in the grid, and keep the amount positive. This will credit a credit that can then be applied through pay bills as necessary.
- Has anyone else had problems with Comparative Revenue and Expense Reports? Does not calculate correctly if choose skip zero balance. Programming is working on the solution for this, please check back with us after the next release to see if it is resolved in that release.