Billing Invoicing Software
Cougar Mountain Software’s Billing and Invoicing module (AR) allows you to manage your customers within an integrated accounts receivable system that’s able to grow with your business.
- Quickly create and send bills and invoices via email
- Automatically calculate finance charges
- Maintain detailed billing and invoicing history on each customer
- Create Electronic Funds Transfer files for other third party applications
- Generate bills from recurring, or from an external file
- Make detailed account charges; corrections, credits, payments, and adjustments
- Easily manage large numbers of customers via a code system – make codes for taxes, terms, transactions, clerks, customers, credit cards, or by location
Data mine your customer information to keep abreast of your billing / invoicing system with detailed reporting capabilities:
- Aged Analysis Report: total due for each customer, detailed history of items posted to each account.
- Collections Report: current status of collection activity and financial history for each customer.
- Dated Invoice / Payment Report: determines teh total amount outstanding at any specific time.
- Customer Statements: produces detailed statement for individual customers for printing or email.
- History Report: detailed listing of all account activity that includes invoices, charges, payments, unapplied transactions, and more.
Cougar Mountain’s Billing / Invoicing System easily integrates with other available modules like Sales, Bank Reconciliation, and Accounts Payable. This means information only needs entered once and is then available throughout the whole accounting system.