A recent survey sponsored by Brother International revealed the impact of technology malfunctions and how they disrupt small businesses. The survey reported that 77% of business owners missed deadlines or business opportunities because of technology malfunctions in their small business. Additionally, the survey results indicate that 75% of small business owners felt that a crashed computer was more disruptive to their business than a sick employee. A startling 86% noted that in the past year, technology that was not working properly had caused productivity to suffer.
That is why 31% of respondents indicated they would give up a week’s vacation in exchange for technology that would prevent disruption and malfunction.
Many small businesses rely on their accounting software to ensure the financial health of their business. When the accounting software does not perform properly, computers quit working, or data is lost, the business is at risk.
- Cougar Mountain Software offers several ways to protect the financial health and wellbeing of your business.
- Software Assurance ensures that your Cougar Mountain software is up-to-date including known defect corrections and fixes.
- iVault backup services provide security and peace-of-mind with off-site backup of your financial and other important system data.
- Cougar Mountain Support provides assistance and problem resolution to ensure you receive the maximum benefit from your software investment.
- Hosted (cloud) solutions allow your business to rely less on in-office computer equipment and software because it runs your accounting system in a hosted server environment that provides security, data backups, and reduced hardware and software purchase and maintenance costs.
Do not let your business be at risk for technology malfunction and disruption. Contact your Cougar Mountain Software Expert to talk about how your software investment and business can be protected from technology disruptions.