We’re Not Talking Climbing Party. We’re Talking Expedition!
At some point, whether you’re a small company or a nonprofit, you may find that you’ve grown beyond your wildest imagination and redefined your meaning of the term “success.” When you reach this point, it’s time for Cougar Mountain’s Summit package.
Summit is designed for organizations that need expedition-grade gear. Maybe you’re a nonprofit that’s gained a lot of new employees, new patrons, and bold new projects. Or maybe your business is starting to deal with high volumes of inventory and multiple locations and you need purchase order management.
Denali Basecamp and Denali Ascent packages are also available, view the Package Comparison Chart to see the differences.
For Peak Performance of Businesses and Nonprofits Alike
With fully integrated Purchase Order or Payroll capability (depending on your type of organization), Summit enables you to do all the things you can with our Basecamp and Ascent packages, and then some.
If you’re a nonprofit, Summit helps you:
- Pay employees, manage taxes, and support any number of standard or unique deductions.
- Easily handle multiple pay rates for each employee.
- Automatically calculate all taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Easily handle employees that work in multiple states.
- Handle automatic direct deposits from company accounts to employees.
- Facilitate any standard and user-defined deductions and garnishments.
- Define security for controlled access to payroll and employee records.
The Summit nonprofit package is extremely flexible and can help you meet your nonprofit’s accounting needs through its ability to integrate with:
- Donor Tracking
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Dashboard
Features to Meet Specific Business Challenges
If you run a business, Summit can help you:
- Manage orders from initial ordering through receiving and invoicing
- Manage internal controls to buyer access
- View vendor history, previous items costs, and order/receive dates for all orders
- Drill down to view the inventory purchase history
- Track multiple vendors for products
- Change pricing, either manually or by configuring the Denali Summit system to change pricing based on your individual rules
- Make smarter cash flow and revenue decisions
And as with our nonprofit package, the Summit business package provides the flexibility and integration that’s necessary to accomplish your business accounting needs. This includes:
- Point of Sale
- Specialty Shop
Choose Your Business Partners Wisely
No matter what the goals of your organization are, whether you’re for profit or nonprofit, Cougar Mountain has the experience (more than 30 years) and the support staff (seasoned trainers, multiple training programs, and customer support staff with abundant experience in business and accounting software), to help you reach your goals, no matter how high they might be.
Give Cougar Mountain a call today at (800) 388-3038 and give yourself and your team the guidance and tools to conquer even the most exhilarating challenges.