Boise, Idaho, April 1, 2009 – Cougar Mountain Software announces the release of Denali 2.7. With this release, Cougar Mountain introduces the latest Denali module addition, Purchase Order, as well as overall upgrades to the Denali product line up.The Denali Purchase Order module officially completes the Denali core accounting solution. Additionally Denali Purchase Order closes the loop between Sales, Inventory and Account Receivables and Payables making this a powerful and solid inventory management system.
The Denali Purchase Order module gives users more control and flexibility over the tools and criteria used to generate POs because it is designed using Microsoft® SQL technology. Therefore it is arranged as a true client-server application making it especially suitable for larger organizations or heavy users.
Denali Purchase Order gives mid-sized companies as well as growing small businesses, the benefit of increased speed and stability. It works well in multiple-user network environments and has the ability to handle millions of inventory items.
The release of Denali Purchase Order (PO) includes these important features:
- Generate POs from Inventory or Sales History—Purchase orders created automatically based on selected quantity on hand, minimum/maximum quantity, order quantity, or recurring orders—ensures businesses always have products on hand.
- Vendor-Performance Report—Vendor record comparisons concerning pricing, shipping costs, delivery time and an array of other criteria.
- Multi-tiered Security Rights—Keeps unauthorized employees or users from seeing private information or ordering items without consent.
- Unlimited User-Defined Fields (UDFs) with Lookup options— Users can design headers and PO details, helping track, sort and filter any relevant information to the business. MORE
- Customizable Entry & Receiving Screens —Set up and simplify the appearance of the information fields based on the role of the buyer/user without sacrificing power and flexibility.
- Include Photos— Attach photo(s) to any specific product number to help visually confirm ordering and receiving of the correct items.
- Landing Costs – Users can flexibly record and track landing costs, whether it is a freight charge, tax or discount.
- Pre-Issue POs – Assign a set number of POs to various/select buyers.
- Process Partial POs— receive the purchase order to inventory only, receive and automatically invoice to Accounts Payable, or invoice only to Accounts Payable.
- Integration – Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Inventory integrate smoothly.
- Security Settings —Access and set up can differ for buyers based on their job duties.
The Denali Accounting Software product lineup is Cougar Mountain Software’s next generation software solution for mid-range companies looking for a fast, scalable, secure and integrated system that can handle millions of inventory items and thousands of daily transactions. It’s only limited by the quality and size of the server(s) that it is installed on. Denali is completely modular. Each module can be installed and operated by itself allowing customers the ability to mix and match the available modules that best fit their situation needs and budget. It has the functions, speed and power of high-end systems, but the price is fit for small and medium business budgets.