Step 1: Make Sure You Have the Right Gear.
In mountaineering, the “basecamp” is the place where you get organized to do some serious, long-term climbing. Cougar Mountain’s Basecamp package is a lot like that.
Basecamp is designed for people who are just starting a business or nonprofit, or who have moved past some of the more basic accounting tools such as Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets or Intuit ® QuickBooks.
This first-level package provides the right balance of sophisticated accounting tools and program simplicity to manage your organization’s financials. And when you’re heading out into unexplored, slippery terrain, balance is very important.
Denali Ascent and Denali Summit have more features, view the Package Comparison Chart to see the differences.
A Multipurpose Tool
With Basecamp, you can:
- Process many transactions at once
- Manage multiple bank accounts
- Track expenses by department
- Define budgets for specific accounts
- Generate a secure audit trail to protect your organization
Our Basecamp package for business also enables you to:
- Manage receivables, payables, journal entries, and budgets
- Review bank transactions, deposits, and payment/check information
- Automate the bank reconciliation process
- Maintain vendors, payments, and customer transactions
It’s All Uphill from Here (In a Good Way)
Just like in mountain climbing, Basecamp is where you set the stage for greater things. But it’s more than that. Basecamp is designed to grow as you grow, enabling you to add modules and functionality to meet your changing needs.
With unique packages for business or nonprofit organizations, Cougar Mountain’s Basecamp accounting system helps you make good, sound decisions and manage your organizations wisely, no matter where you are on your journey.
Call Cougar Mountain today at (800) 388-3038. Because when you’re headed for great heights, it’s good to have a trusted climbing partner with you.