November 8, 2006 BOISE, IDAHO – Sales teams can save time and energy with this new bridge that integrates CMS Professional Accounting with ACT! (a popular customer relationship management tool). This tool helps sales representatives to quickly and easily keep customer records up to date because they do not have to make updates in two different databases when adding or making changes to customer records. An Address Discrepancy Alert window appears when there’s a discrepancy between a customer’s address in ACT! and the billing address in Cougar Mountain.
With the CRM Bridge , sales people can easily:
- Enter an order in Cougar Mountain Software by clicking on the Cougar icon in the ACT! toolbar.
- Keep Records Up to Date in One Step Update billing addresses in the CMS database, based on information in ACT!.
- Import customer information from ACT! into the Cougar Mountain Software database.
- Keep the Cougar Mountain Software database “clean,” only storing customers (using ACT! to store customer and prospect data).
- See customer purchases recorded automatically in the ACT! notes field.
About Cougar Mountain Software
Founded in 1982, Boise-based Cougar Mountain Software publishes accounting software, software for nonprofit organizations, and point of sale software and hardware. Cougar Mountain has provided the software answer for more than 20,000 national clients across a variety of industries. Cougar Mountain is ranked among the industry’s top PC software developers in the nation.