Inside Account Executive
INSIDE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Over-achieving, aggressive, and committed sales team seeks long-term relationship with an inside account executive with same qualities.
Cougar Mountain Software prides itself on the achievement of our collective mission: providing customers with high-value integrated accounting software applications combined with excellent services and customized solutions. We seek a full-time inside account executive to join our sales team. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate, and experienced sales professionals with a shared goal of delivering high-quality accounting software to our customers. A passion for individual efforts that contribute to team success will ensure a successful and rewarding experience.
Deserving candidates will find themselves thrust into the middle of a vibrant and driven sales environment with expectations of contributing to existing and new client efforts. Your contributions will be essential to the expansion and growth of our business as we transition into a new era of success.
Cougar Mountain Software has been helping small business and non-profit customers use their accounting systems to achieve their goals, make better business decisions, gain confidence in their financial information, and protect their organizations from fraud and embezzlement for over 31 years. Customers rave about our products, support and services, which are delivered by Business and Accounting Experts.
We are located in Boise, ID, one of the most desirable places to live in the United States. If you are looking for a high tech community that enjoys the pursuit of both profession and recreational excellence, it can be found here. We’re a vibrant and growing tech-centric city without the crowds, congestion and high cost of living.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and invest in our employees by offering training and education assistance programs. Cougar Mountain Software offers competitive wages and excellent benefit packages.
- Work with management and help achieve company goals.
- Assist the Business Partner and Direct Sales team in selling.
- Assist the marketing team in identifying and pursuing vertical markets.
- Proactively identify account opportunities through prospecting.
- Identify industry partner relationships that will enhance sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in demonstrations, trade shows and travel as required.
- Actively manage and increase sales volume from key accounts.
- Respond to inbound customer requests and initiate outbound sales calls each day.
- Maintain information about competitive products and services.
- Maintain accurate record of each sales call transaction by utilizing contact management and other assigned software packages.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Sales. Build strong relationships with new and current accounts.
- 5+ years inside sales experience.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Understanding of business needs and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of competitive accounting products and markets.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
Attire: Casual Business Attire, Professional as required.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org