Customer Support Specialist
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Over-achieving, aggressive, and committed customer support team seeks long-term relationship with a support specialist with same qualities. Cougar Mountain Software prides itself on the achievement of our collective mission: providing customers with high-value integrated accounting software applications combined with excellent services and customized solutions. Our advanced solutions include Business, Non-Profit, Payroll and POS accounting software.
Our change to “lean startup” began in 2012 with a major cultural shift. Presently our products, development/ testing, marketing and operations are exceptional. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate, and experienced professionals with a shared goal of delivering high-quality accounting software to our customers. A passion for individual efforts that contribute to team success will ensure a successful and rewarding experience.
Deserving candidates will find themselves thrust into the middle of a vibrant and driven agile environment with expectations of contributing to existing and new product efforts. Your contributions will be essential to the expansion and growth of our business as we transition into a new era of success.
Cougar Mountain Software has been helping small business and non-profit customers use their accounting systems to achieve their goals, make better business decisions, gain confidence in their financial information, and protect their organizations from fraud and embezzlement for over 34 years. Customers rave about our products, support and services, which are delivered by Business and Accounting Experts.
We are located in Boise, ID, one of the most desirable places to live in the United States. If you are looking for a high tech community that enjoys the pursuit of both profession and recreational excellence, it can be found here. We’re a vibrant and growing tech-centric city without the crowds, congestion and high cost of living.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and invest in our employees by offering training and education assistance programs. Cougar Mountain Software offers competitive wages and excellent benefit packages.
- Manage and resolve the customer support queue including support escalations when requested.
- Acting as a front line contact for customers while providing troubleshooting assistance to customers with their accounting software.
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationship with other departments and internal customers.
- Provide empathetic, courteous, quality customer service and complete duties in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains positive, problem-solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a team environment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products and services that suit the customer’s needs.
Qualified Candidate will possess the following experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, or Finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Superior communication skills including reading comprehension and written communication.
- Understanding of Cougar Mountain Software applications a plus along with Microsoft SQL server.
Other position Considerations:
- Required to read and follow all company polices and procedures.
- Support and model company values.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org