Cougar Mountain Software announced the release of the latest version of their popular business and non-profit accounting software, CMS Professional. CMS Professional 2014 includes new features and enhancements requested by existing customers. Customers require highly productive and accurate accounting solutions, which allow them to use their accounting software to make better business decisions and operate profitably.
Ann Geisel, Product Manager at Cougar Mountain Software, states, “The new features in CMS Professional 2014 help customers better understand their accounting information and manage their businesses better.”
New features and enhancements in CMS Professional 2014 include:
- Pure Product Sales Report – This report will include Net Product Sold, Sales Amount, Sales Tax, Freight, Returns / Credits, and Purchase Discounts. When the report is printed, it will show Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly totals. It gives the customer the ability to run a report that has information that is pertinent to sales/inventory without additions.
- Recalculate Inventory Quantities Utility – Recalculates the totals in the back order, on order, and committed fields on the inventory item. This utility will correct any issues from miscalculations.
- Multiple AR Contacts – Customers have the ability to save multiple contacts per AR customer for the purpose of sending out email statements or invoices.
- Gift Receipts – Customers have the ability to print out a gift receipt with all the information, but not include the price. The option will utilize a simple check box to print the gift receipt for ease of use.
- PERSI updates – Keeps all Idaho state agencies up to date on PERSI changes.