Dallas Regional Training
- Learn useful tips and tricks
- Learn how to set up the complete system and each module for your business
- Learn how each module is designed to work
- Collaborate with other Denali users and MUCH MORE
- Don’t forget to bring a LAPTOP loaded with your DENALI data installed so you can ask questions tailored to your company’s accounting.
- Where: Holiday Inn Express
- 4235 W Airport Freeway, Irving, TX
- Special room rates are $119 plus tax per night. To make room reservation you can call 972-659-1272 and tell them you are coming to the Cougar Mountain Software Event, or make your reservation online by following these steps:
- Go to the reservation page
- Click on Book Now
- Select arrival and departure date then click on check availability (Group code is CMS).
- Group rate will appear for the inquired dates. Input personal information to complete reservation booking.
- Monday: Controller / General Ledger
- Tuesday: Bank Rec / Accounts Payable
- Wednesday: Reporting / Payroll
- Thursday: Accounts Receivable / Inventory
- Friday: Sales / Purchasing
Senior Trainer Jeremy Bistline
Jeremy Bistline joined the Cougar Mountain team in 2013 and has brought over 20 years of accounting and customer service experience from companies such as DirecTV. The knowledge he gained in those years paired with the personal training he received at Cougar Mountain Software helps him deliver the Cougar Mountain Customer experience that our clients have come to admire. In his younger years, Jeremy attended college right out of high-school where he received a Certificate of Accounting from Northern Arizona University. He then attended Southern Utah University majoring in Business Administration.As a Systems Trainer, Jeremy is responsible for delivering exceptional training services for new and existing clients. With his knowledge and experience of GAAP and Non-profit accounting, he provides training services in house, on the road, and at regional training events for Cougar Mountain clients, which includes finding solutions to make the Cougar Mountain program work best for them.
Outside of Cougar Mountain, you can find Jeremy enjoying the great opportunities that Idaho has to offer for outdoor activities. He loves to go camping and hiking with friends and family. He also enjoys being a part of local community events such as the Annual Food Drive for the Idaho Food Bank.
- Many states allow our training to be used towards your continuing education credits, please check the requirements within your state.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued at end of class.