As a registered Cougar Mountain product owner, you can receive skilled setup assistance giving you the assurance that your software performs properly from the start. This Annual Installation Service package covers up to 4 unique installation* appointments per 12-month period. This can include your Payroll tax updates, Aatrix State and Federal tax form updates, smart patches and release upgrades.
We are offering:
- A Single License User Plan
- A Multi License User Plan — Your Server and up to 4 PC workstations.
This plan includes:
- Remote installation and Cougar Mountain Software data conversion service is available.
- Verify the operating system.
- Basic configurations will be verified (file handles, short date style, memory, operating system).
- Assist with checking, downloading, and installing Microsoft Windows critical updates.
- Assist with installing the CMS accounting software and add-on modules.
- Assist with installing required CMS service packs and smart patches.
- Create a new short cut on the Desktop for access to CMS.
- Create a copy of data and report files.
- Create a “Save” folder for custom report forms.
- Copy customized Report Writer reports\forms into the newly installed version of Cougar Mountain Software.
- For CMS upgrades, initiate data conversion (maximum of two companies).
- Verify that anti-virus software is not scanning the new CMS folder.
- For CMS upgrades, assist with re-indexing data files prior to initiating the data update process.
Additionally, we will provide you with a Pre-installation Checklist (PDF download). This form will guide you through a list of system requirements, computer & server preparation, upgrade installation and final installation process preparation for you to perform prior to your installation appointment. We strongly encourage you to review and perform the Checklist so that you can maximize and devote each of your 2-hour installations solely to that purpose.
Call your Account Executive today to find out how to sign up for this service plan – 800.388.3038.
* Each installation appointment (totaling no more than 4 over a 12-month period) can be up to 2-hours time. Any additional time/minutes needed per installation beyond the 2 hours, will be used from your Customer Support contract.