Keep track of your customers and set up credit limits and customer-specific discounts.
DENALI’s Accounts Receivable software allows you to track your customer transactions and retain a history of customer charges, payments, notes, and more. Because you can integrate DENALI modules, there’s no need to enter the same data twice.
Cougar Mountain is completely modularized and you buy only the modules that your business needs. There are 9 accounting modules to choose from. For instance, add Payroll if you wish to cut your own payroll and taxes, or include Inventory if you have to track stock.
Generate Statements & Reports
- Print statement messages for upcoming sales, special greetings, and promotions.
- Create custom statement formats for preprinted forms or plain paper statements.
- Generate clear, easy-to-understand AR Customer Statement that identify the details of payments being applied to invoices, even those that have already been purged from the AR Statement.
- The Invoice to Payment and Payment to Invoice Reports compare various payments and invoices to aid customer service and troubleshooting efforts.
- Easily print out customer mailing labels.
Manage Customer Information and Apply Payments
- Find customer information using customer name or number and quickly view detailed customer file information, including credit limit, collection status, finance charges, YTD charges, and YTD payments.
- Enter a virtually unlimited number of customers and transactions.
- Track customers’ open credits.
- Set up warnings and blocks if customers are past due on payments to their accounts.
- Assign credit limits to customers and allow certain salespeople to override those limits.
- Assign finance charges to customers and process finance charge calculations.
- Define early payment discounts.
- Apply one payment to as many as 250 invoices.