Get real-time insight into the financial health of your business.
DENALI’s General Ledger software is the core source of information regarding the financial health of your business. General Ledger is where you create accounts, budgets, and make journal entries. It is where all integrated modules send information when you post. You can pull and report information for your entire accounting system, which gives you real-time insight into the financial health of your business.
Cougar Mountain is completely modularized and you buy only the modules that your business needs. There are 9 accounting modules to choose from. For instance, add Payroll if you wish to cut your own payroll and taxes, or include Inventory if you have to track stock.
Some key features of General Ledger are:
- Financial statements display critical business information, including Profit and Loss, Revenue, and Income.
- Account segments let you track business activities in departments at multiple locations.
- Fixed allocations associate and distribute a single GL account activity to an unlimited number of GL accounts.
- Accounting periods track data by fiscal year and calendar year, and also block posting to past periods for data security and integrity.
- Consolidated ledgers consolidate financials for more than one business and print in a single General Ledger.
- Audit Trail monitors business activity to help you find errors and fraud.
- Export data from a spreadsheet and create graphs using Crystal Reports®.
- Drill-down from the Balance Sheet to examine the original transactions.
- Interface Codes let you set up more comprehensive posting for specialized tracking.
- View expenses and income by category, and then compare them to your budget, prior periods, and past year results.
Generate General Ledger Reports
General Ledger reports help you track the financial status of your business on a day-to-day basis to help you make smart business decisions. In addition, the reports provide documents that creditors, banks, and the Internal Revenue Service accept as credible business documentation. Several different report types are available, such as Financial Reports, Budget Review Reports, and Reference Reports.
- Audit Trail
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Profit and Loss
- Budget Performance
- Chart of Accounts
- Reprint Posting