Purchase Order Module
Manage Purchase Orders with Ease
DENALI's Purchase Order module provides several features to easily manage purchase orders, invoicing, and view vendor history.
• Manage orders from initial ordering through receiving and invoicing
• View vendor history, previous item costs, and order/receive dates for all orders
• Automatically generate purchase orders based on demand, quantity on hand, minimum quantity and order quantity
• Control buyer access to saved purchase orders, vendors, and stock item information
• Permit buyers to edit, view or generate orders or other buyer's orders
There are a variety of reports available that provide information about items you ordered, when they are expected, and the vendors from which you ordered them.
Ready to see it for yourself?
|Often a picture is worth a thousand words, so we recommend you see DENALI for yourself in an online demonstration.|
- Find out if we are a good fit
- Take a personalized online tour
- No need to install the program
As a bonus you will receive our guide
"How to Successfully Choose an Accounting System"
PO Enter Purchase Orders
Complete purchase order entry in the Enter Purchase Orders window.
PO Buyer Codes
Set up buyers and manage their rights in the Buyer Codes window
Tags: Modules, Integration, PO, Purchase Order
back to previous page