Nonprofit Accounting Software
Cougar Mountain Software has deep roots in nonprofit accounting software—it’s where we began over 25 years ago and where we continue to be an industry leader. (Read our latestCPA Technology Advisor review.)
Ready to see it for yourself?
|Often a picture is worth a thousand words, so we recommend you see DENALI for yourself in an online demonstration.|
As a bonus you will receive our guide
"How to Successfully Choose an Accounting System"
- Our FUND Suite package, the Purchase Order module includes a powerful encumbrance feature to help set aside funds for future expenditures.
- Each audit trail is secure and cannot be changed after a transaction is complete making it easier to retrace your organization’s financial history.
- Because volunteers often make up a large part of your operations, our multi-tiered security settings protect your data from unauthorized personnel.
- We offer customer support via phone, e-learning, documentation, and various training options including on site, at our headquarters, or over the phone.
- Operates a 3-year fiscal calendar.
- Administer funds of various types – restricted, unrestricted and operating funds (due to/due from) accounts.
- Each FUND package is fully integrated. This means there’s no need to enter the same information twice, thereby reducing human error and saving time (and money).
- Professional installation services are available.
Take a look at our latest version of our CMS FUND lineup.
- CMS FUND Software - a basic accounting solution for nonprofits offering a General Ledger and Bank Rec modules.
- CMS FUND Suite Software - a powerful and complete package that tracks vendors, handles payroll, and manages expenses.
- FUND Revenue Center - a good complement with CMS FUND Suite that track and manage sales and inventory.
- CMS FUND POS Software - a complement package for those organizations operating a retail component. Effectively works only with CMS FUND Suite and CMS FUND Revenue Center together.